Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 8- Up Up and Away

The joy of being up above the clouds
Watching the city down below disappear under fluffly masses
Feasting on the beautiful sun rising/setting
Wanting to reach out the window and grab some of the white cotton like cloud


I love the clouds and can spend hours staring at them, wondering how they glide across the sky so gracefully... At times, they form shapes, and other times are of different shades of grey, especially before rains




Though i prefer taking the train to my destination, there were times when i chose to fly [mostly to save time].. and staring out the window, i lose myself in the beauty... 







3 comments:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..