Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 365 Day 39 Bloom

After a brief gap, i was now back on track.. Had decided to make atleast a piece a week, and last week i conquered the what seemed to be complicated Rose... :-) 


Origami has taken me by surprise. Had always found myself with 2 left thumbs when it came to anything creative, aside from cooking, candle making and of course my favorite Gift wrapping..  And so, on that day, when i watched Subash make the simple lily, i knew i was hooked.. Bought paper, friend gifted me a book, another friend sent me a Pdf version and i was addicted to in love with this this art form. 





4 comments:

  1. wonderful!! can u send me some links to this? am tempted to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, and I made some flowers too..... check it out...

    http://anushankarn.blogspot.com/2011/03/something-new-for-change.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesnt look like its made of paper....so beautifully done. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..