Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project 365 Day 69 Forever

During my ooty visit last year, while walking on the road, i noticed these yellow flowers all over. There were quite a few selling them, and i approached a lady to find out what they were..


She rattled off a name, which i instantly forgot
The one thing she mentioned that i remember is that it will last forever.... 
I felt the petals, it infact felt like paper, dry and thick... The lady saw my face change expression and assured me it was a real flower....  






I brought home some and gifted it to a friend of mine!! 


Imagine if we too had something we liked remained with us forever... How beautiful that would be!! 

2 comments:

  1. I had also brought these flowers in ooty, but its the way we handle it could remain forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. use this link Gucci Dolabuy Read Full Article Chloe Dolabuy blog link aaa replica bags

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..