Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Leaving Kochi in a blur....

As we raced to the airport, the one thing going on in my mind was "damn, we should probably have just booked ourselves on a later flight" n but another conflicting thought pounced in- "if flight were later, you'll be off exploring more places and who's to say you'd have had a journey any different than now".. Hmm, true! I knew we would definitely have either spent more time in the Dutch Palace, or hopped in for a quick visit to the Police museum or grabbed lunch en route..

The little over 24hrs in Fort Kochi was fun, amazing, interesting, tiring- but all in all a good experience! Got a taste of what Kochi offers and I sure hope to revisit some of the places or snoop around for more ..soon!!

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..