Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wesley Church,Chennai

Another beautiful Church that i am yet to pause and enjoy is the Wesley Church in Egmore. Built by the Methodists in 1905, it is part of the Church of South India, Madras Diocese. The brick exterior is something that i love, which is probably why  i take pictures of the church everytime i pass by.


Riding home from the Central Station, i strain my neck out the auto rickshaw to catch a glimpse of this landmark building before the trees block my view... 




The 1st picture was taken during a Photowalk and 2nd during a visit to uncle's home.... 

1 comment:

  1. never noticed this one, though i have been to egmore often enough!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..