Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Friday, April 6, 2012

Skywatch Friday- Serene


While in Kerala rather Kochi few weeks ago, I would go on lazy walks along the Fore shore road, a quiet street along the back waters. I kept telling my friend "why dint you guys get a house here" and she would retort "ya, right, like we have a choice in the navy"... The place seemed so surreal, so peaceful.. There is something about water that has me feeling good and happy.... 



I took this shot one day while walking  on another part of the Navy area, that was more open, the road that took us to the shipyard and the jetty and beyond..... it was a cool day, and yet the sun was shining bright..

This was one holiday that felt like a holiday. Yes, i dint have packed agendas, nor was i racing around town, since i had been to Kochi earlier, it was a peaceful unwinding holiday.. Spending time with my best friend, her family, meeting their friends, walking, absolutely relaxed dream vacation!! Looking forward to doing this once in a few months... :-)  

For more beautiful skies, visit Skywatch Friday

2 comments:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..