Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Celebrating Chennai.. Spot it if you can

I carry my camera with me all the time. I dont have a DSLR, mine is a compact Sony Cybershot and am quite happy with it.. Duh, why am I telling you this now? I dont know!! So, couple of weeks back when i was heading out, I took the flyover on Usman Road and voila, what did i spot there, this amazing piece atop this ginormous building..

Here is the piece that caught my eye.. Let us see if you can guess where it is....



For those who are impatient, you can scroll down to see where i spotted this..

 .....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

It is the Pothees Building on Usman Road :-)  Did you know?  Have you seen it?


Unable to spot it? Well, look straight above the giant P, in that little shelf sits the Kamadhenu piece..

6 comments:

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you..