Explore

About me

Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie..

Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... Love reading books- sometimes i read 3books simultaneously, crazy about music- need it all around me, all the time and ofcourse, i totally am ga ga goo goo over my 7yr old naughty brat- Floppy!! errr, Prince Floppy!! :)

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Challenge- A day in Pondicherry with me - 4- The Roads


A day in Pondicherry with Me- 3- The Museum


Ah, it had been one fabulous day, well, a few hours actually. All I did was wander about, read a book, have some breakfast and explore the town that I was so familiar with. I did not call my uncle/aunt to enquire what they were upto, heck I did not call anyone. 

It is so exhilarating being on your own. No agenda, nobody nagging you, above it all, it gave me a sense of being free. Not that am in shackles otherwise, but you get the drift right? I have always been one to enjoy my own company, I can go for hours without meeting/talking to someone else and it has always bothered me that people assume am alone and lonely, ergo must be miserable/sad. Nope. Honestly speaking there have been very few circumstances where I have felt lonely, and that feeling passes as quickly as it sets in. 

I did do a spot of shopping, picked up some knick knacks for the family and friends. Thats about it. While walking around Pondicherry town, I did manage to observe a lot more than I have done on my earlier trips. The roads were pretty barren, considering it was a week day and early hours. Made it all the more exciting for me :) 



 Inside the Bharathi park..


Along the beach..

1 comment:

  1. Bharathi park had some lovely sunflowers when I last visited there - loved the colourful autos of pondy too!
    And yes being solo is not the same as Alone / Lonely!! Cheers to that Aaroo!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your footprint so i know you visited.. Thank you!